Official languages are English and Croatian. Presenters are encouraged to use English as there will be no simultaneous translation during Symposium sessions.
- Presentation should be prepared in Windows PowerPoint. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Speakers are asked to hand in their presentations to the attendant in advance, latest 15 minutes before the beginning of the appropriate session.
- Time limit for oral presentations is 10 minutes (except for invited lectures). Discussions will be at the end of each session.
- Please do not bring your own laptops.
- Authors are required to be by the poster and present their work in 1-2 minutes.
- Poster board will be used VERTICALLY.
- Recommended poster format is A0 (841 x 1189 mm) . Maximum dimensions: width 90 cm x height 200 cm.
- Poster boards will have abstract numbers placed on them to facilitate you finding the correct board.
Material for mounting the posters will be available on site.
- Poster mounting, June 11, 8.00 – 8.30
Poster dismounting, June 11, 12.45 – 13.00